Sunday, September 06, 2009

DeVry Institute of Technology, 9D Graduating Class of 1981

I wished to post this photo long ago. Yesterday, I found my classmates names, tucked into a very old "Phone Lists" folder. So, without further ado, I give you the 9D 1981 Graduating Class of DeVry Institute of Technology, in Phoenix Arizona.


1st: Reza Mahjoub, Russ Zimmerman, Curtis Kosley, Kevin Sharpley, Ken Scott, Eddie B. Collins, Bob Wiley, Gregg Syrovatka, Kelly Myers
2nd: Rob Sell, Layne Thomas, Doug Meyers, James Sorrell, Dave Markgraf, Lance Mortenson, Dan Beckman, Kurt Anderson
3rd: Jesus Abulencia, Scott Cunningham, Matt Wagner, David Page, Rob Sandberg, Mark Collins, Jim Heilig, John Sterba
4th: Markley Gordon, Mike Steinman, Thomas Hashimoto, Norm Nealy, Bob Oettinger, Tim Kiphuth, Jam Lamarre, Tom Boe, Hans Prorok
5th: Jim Howard, Mike Kandziora, Mickey Bowen, Rahim Keramat, Greg Peterson, Dan Bross, Rickey Bowen, Larry Rahm, Jim Black

Click here for additional photos.

5 comments:

Markley said...

Wow, this sure is a picture from the past. I didn't realize how small our class was. Thanks for posting. Hope you are doing well.
Markley Gordon

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Very cool! Massive flashbacks...

- Ken Scott

Unknown said...

What trimester in 1981 was this class from, I graduated in June 1981....
Simo

Unknown said...

I graduated in class 9D in 1981 ....... when did you take the picture and how come I got left out?